October 16, 2015

THE FALL COAT


If there is one fashion item I absolutely cannot live without every fall season, it is the coat! Every fall, I try to convince myself that my coat collection is enough and that I do not need to spend any more money on coats. Honestly, I have a great accumulation of timeless outerwear but I've found something I don't have yet in my collection - and that is the camel coat!  

The camel coat is adorned by many women of all ages. Why? It is the most versatile topper with timeless appeal to add to your cold-weather wardrobe. The double breasted construction and longer length makes it a serious statement staple and the perfect dimension for the extra petite girl like me. The plush wool coat is so stunning, I don't mind being a repeat offender with this one. 


 Club Monaco Daylina coat | Zara boyfriend jeans | Victoria's Secret slipManolo Blahnik heels (old)


My top picks below:




Photos by Brian Ngo

No comments:

Post a Comment