October 8, 2015

OUTSIDE THE BOX: KONIFER WOOD WATCH & FUNNEL TURTLENECK SWEATER



My kind of turtleneck is one with a funnel neck like the one I'm wearing today. The boxy silhouette and wide sleeves make it really trendy for this fall. As per my personal consulting, it's a hard silhouette to pull for ladies on the broader side. My clients typically will not wear this shape because it does not flatter them as much as it does on a more narrow-shouldered body. 


More and more I find wood watches popping up and selling everywhere online and trade shows. The concept of using a natural element like wood is something much more than a fad, it's becoming a staple addition to your everyday wrist game. I absolutely love a manly watch, like Konifer wood watch in Navigator Black. Androgynous fashion is trending so much in today's society that it has become a big part of contemporary fashion. It's about blurring the traditional gender divides.  

The Konifer wood watch is extremely easy to wear and I love that it's shareable with my significant other. He also admires the workmanship and the unique concept of utilizing a natural resource to manufacture a timepiece. The Navigator Black is timeless and transitional with many everyday outfit styles.  

Club Monaco Justy Sweater | Zara skirt (old) | Marciano OTK boots (old, like here) | Kendra Scott bracelets (rose gold / silver) | Giles & Brother cuff | Cambridge Satchel bagKonifer wood watch in Navigator Black


Get the look:



Photos by Brian Ngo
This post is sponsored by Konifer Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment