October 15, 2015

#FREEPEOPLETORONTO: THE PAISLEY QUILTED JACKET


I'm in love with this Free People paisley quilted jacket styled with my bohemian maxi dress, which I layered with a lacey slip underneath. I was wearing this jacket on my latest Instagram post with a pair of dark skinny jeans, unfortunately the pictures for that post went missing. But I am more than happy that these photos are safe. I am also thrilled to share this post with ya'll today because Free People is opening its second Toronto location at Sherway Gardens next week. 

Please join me at Free People Sherway Gardens' opening ceremony on (Friday, October 23rd) Friday, October 30th from 6-8pm. The first 50 customers to arrive will receive a floral bouquet from Timberlost and Humble Bound (love my blooms!) and light refreshments from Foodie will be served. 

RSVP on Facebook.
Come by and say hello! 



 Free People jacket | H&M dress (like here) | Victoria's Secret slip | Burberry heels | Victoria Beckham sunnies | Vintage choker


Get the look:




Photos by Brian Ngo
Sponsored post by Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment