October 23, 2015

FREE PEOPLE MOTO VEST & CITIZENS OF HUMANITY RIPPED JEANS


There's one thing you'll rarely see me wearing, and that is jeans. I have nothing against denim but I'm just really picky with finding the right pair that won't make my bottom look flat. I've lost about 14 lbs  five years ago and I haven't gained anything and remain with the same body shape since due to my current stomach issues. 

This Free People moto vest and the ripped black denim is a perfect match for today's look. It is downtown edgy and very street style. In the last photo below, I styled the same vest with a long sleeve shirt, faux leather skirt (leather on leather details) and Hunter boots - perfect for walking on water. (I'm happy I didn't fall into the water.) Wish I had more photos from that day to share with you, but they went missing. Anyhow, the yellow door plays the perfect contrast to this outfit today. 

I am so sorry for the confusion but the Free People opening ceremony at Sherway Gardens is changed to Friday, October 30th at 6-8pm. However, the store is open on October 24th. I hope ya'll can still make it out, thanks again!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Free People Moto Vest | Citizens of Humanity jeans | Victoria Beckham sunglasses | Hunter boots


Get the look:





Photos by Brian Ngo
Sponsored post by Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment