September 19, 2015

#NYFW: JOIE GEO PRINT DRESS


I'll always remember this day when I wore this stunning geo print dress by Joie with the most uncomfortable walking shoes for an eventful NYFW Sunday afternoon. I had to attend two events back to back (the Papyrus event and the rewardStyle #rsNYFW party). Trekking New York city in high pin heels was not a good idea. I was running late so I forgot to pack along a pair of flats to switch in between events. Ladies, please remember to always have flat shoes in your bag. My legs were trembling by evening. (Not a great sight.)

I styled this folkloric piece with my edgy pebbled leather bucket bag and brow-bar sunnies. The look was both feminine and edgy; perfect for the daytime events. Happy fashion week fashionistas! 



Get the look:





This post is sponsored by Shopstyle & Joie
Photos by Ryan Chua

No comments:

Post a Comment