September 25, 2015

IRRESISTIBLE ME HAIR EXTENSIONS



I normally don't wear hair extensions at all but with my current hair ordeal, I've lost a lot of hair. Volume and length are two of my major concerns resulting from a large amount of breakage.  I have white blonde hair that has been bleached and toned many times for it to lift to a particular colour I wanted. The length has shortened a lot since I went blonde. 

Recently, Irresistible Me sent me a full set of Royal Platinum Blonde remy clip-in hair extensions (22 inches, 200 grams). Naturally, I have really fine and thin hair so I am really happy with the match to my hair colour and the thickness added to my hair to create the volume I've lost from the breakage. The length was really long but it did grab a lot of positive attention during NYFW. Many ladies wanted my secret to my long, healthy looking hair. It looked so natural that my new friends from fashion week couldn't recognize the difference.

The best way to wear the remy clip-in hair extensions is to tease your hair first! This will prevent the clips from becoming loose and it won't slide off your own hair. Teasing also give the clips a platform to sit on to stay put throughout the day. However, this could be damaging to your hair during the removal of the hair extensions and combing out the teased areas of your head. 

If you're curious about hair extensions, I recommend visiting their website and YouTube for more information and honest reviews from previous users and bloggers. The shipping was speedy; I received my package within 2 business days in perfect condition. Blair James at Irresistible Me was very helpful and attentive to my inquiries regarding colour and length. 




This post is sponsored by Irresistible Me.
Photos by Brian Ngo

No comments:

Post a Comment