September 22, 2015

BLACK, WHITE & PURPLE: KNIT PEPLUM SKIRT


Though NYFW is finished, fashion week continues onto London, Milan, then Paris. It's hard to believe that my time in New York flew by so quickly and today is the last day for London Fashion Week and tomorrow marks the first day for Milan Fashion Week. Fashion has evolved so much since the 1800s. 

Let's talk fashion, and hair? In my latest Instagram post, my hair situation went through some changes. It was a spontaneous decision with my colourist, my blonde is now a cool white blonde with purple highlights applied by a freehand technique for a more natural effect. My colourist, Rebecca, used Illumin in case you're wondering how she got my blonde to a cool white blonde and purple highlights. On another note, my new hair is killing it on the streets with this knit peplum skirt and my old neoprene top. 

Clover Canyon skirt | Zara top (old) | Manolo Blahnik heels (old) | Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha bag  (similar to here & here) | Kendra Scott bracelets (rose gold / silver)


Get the look:




Photos by Brian Ngo

No comments:

Post a Comment