August 6, 2015

RELAXED FIT: CROPPED TOP & CULOTTES


Are you guys going CRAY for culottes as much as I am!? Culottes are everywhere right now and it's so hard to resist every pair of good culottes you come across. I love the feeling of satisfaction every time I convert a woman to this wonderful boy-meets-girl style trousers. 

This coming fall, the silhouette is longer, wider and high-waisted! Scared? Don't be frightened. The silhouette is absolutely perfect with a cropped sweater or a shirt tucked in and skinny belt. Also, great with an oversized coat or sleeveless coat before winter hits. It's all about proportions. Just like Leandra Medina from Man Repeller, I love to have volume somewhere and tightness elsewhere.

The trousers I'm wearing aren't as wide as my usual ones but the narrowness frames me petite in all the right places. Don't I look taller? I styled it with my old fave crop top and TFNC jacket. And never forget the heels!  



Shop the look:





Photos by Brian Ngo

No comments:

Post a Comment