August 25, 2015

LE NOIR: THE WEDDING GUEST DRESS




A couple of weeks ago I had to make the biggest outfit decision in my life. I know I'm being a bit dramatic but it's the truth! One of the hardest fashion decisions girls have make, relates to searching for the right dress - wedding guest dress (just to be clear). When I say right, it has to be perfect! 

It's not everyday that I have occasions like these to attend where I could doll up to the nines and wear a big ball gown-ish skirt like the Maje skirt I wore to my cousin's wedding. It was tough finding a top for it, but it turned out well in the end and I was scarlet red every time someone paid me a compliment on how beautiful I looked. Most of all, I was more happy when my parents said they loved it and how couture it looked.

Maje Knitted Skirt (similar here) / Mendocino top / Christian Louboutin heels / Chanel earrings


Get the look:




Photos by Brian Ngo

No comments:

Post a Comment