August 11, 2015

BLACK & YELLOW: FLARE SKIRT & CROP TOP


Happy Tuesday everyone! Yesterday I registered for semester 7 classes and it`s so hard to believe that school is quickly approaching. Well it is my final year finally and I just can`t wait to graduate next year and get on with the career I`ve always wanted. But I have no concrete plans of what I will be doing after I graduate. Whatever it is, I really look forward to it. 

So for date night, I paired up my old parakeet-yellow, flare skirt with this crepe ruffle, crop top. This summer season is nearing to an end so I had my old H&M coat handy for the cool evening. Now, who`s excited for fall/winter? 

Club Monaco Kendyl top | Club Monaco old skirt | H&M old jacket | Chanel bag | Ray Ban aviators | Manolo Blahnik heels


Get the look:





Photos by Brian Ngo

No comments:

Post a Comment