July 21, 2015

THE BARE MINIMUM: JACQUARD ROMPER & MATCHING MULES


Happy Tuesday fashionistas! I love this time of year because it is the perfect time to empty your wallets and update your spring/summer wardrobe with sales happening everywhere, in stores and online - like the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and Zara just to name a few. I found this cute little jumpsuit on sale and fell in love with its jacquard details and tube silhouette. I thought of belting it but it would have looked bunched up with no direction and flow since it is already so short. So I styled it with my comfortable mules in matching white.



Zara romper | Zara mules


Get the look:





Photos by Brian Ngo

2 comments:

  1. So simple and chic. I absolutely love it. Especially with that red lipstick shade! The perfect combination.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe I've come across a jacquard romper before but this looks simple and cute. I love the matching white shoes, really clean look. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete