July 15, 2015

ONE AND DONE: THE JUMPSUIT


Master the time crunch in sleek one-shot ensembles and achieve head-to-toe chic in no time at all. That's the beauty of the jumpsuit. No effort needed but just the right accessories to add that oomph to your outfit. I get many mature clients asking me if the jumpsuit is suitable for the wedding they're attending and I say "OF COURSE!". I've even contemplated wearing one to one of the weddings I'm attending this fall as well. If I can't find a dress (because I am so picky with what to wear to the wedding) then I will resort to the jumpsuit, and this TFNC jumpsuit is perfect for the occasion.    

TFNC London jumpsuit / Manolo Blahnik heels / Oak & Fort necklace

Get the look:



Photos by Brian Ngo

1 comment:

  1. classy

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/for-every-memorable-day.html

    ReplyDelete