July 2, 2015

CROPPED KNIT & PALE BLUE CULOTTES


Happy Canada Day! Canada turned 148 years old yesterday and I am very proud and fortunate to be Canadian, except for the fact that the country is involved in the fight against ISIS. What can we do right? Anyways, I celebrated with my favourite people at the annual Ribfest and completed the evening with amazing show of fireworks by Centennial Park. 

I absolutely love this minimal and cozy look with my new platinum hair. What do you guys think of the new hair colour? I styled a cropped knit sweater with my new pale blue culottes and mules for the chilly and rainy summer day. Summer has just started and it is off to a chilly start. Mexico would be perfect right now. Maybe it's time for another sunny vacay... wishful thinking at this moment. 



Club Monaco crop sweater / Zara culottes / Indigo Chapters envelop clutch / Zara mules


Get the look:




Photos by Vivian Chin, Edited by Brian Ngo

6 comments:

  1. pretty! love the pastel hues.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE BABY BLUE

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/backless-jumpsuit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The powder blue definitely makes for a wonderful effect! Love how you put this look together and the block heels are wow! Do check my blog- http://colossalcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Mansi. I have fallen in love with this shade of blue and wish for more of it in my closet. Also, beautiful blog you've got there. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melody. I'm lovin the baby blue too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Visa, it is certainly a great colour palette for this summer season.

    ReplyDelete