June 23, 2015

DATE NIGHT IN MEXICO


Hola amigos! Reporting to you live here in Riviera Maya, Mexico and it is steamy hot here at 30+ degrees celsius. My hair isn't on point as usual due to the humidity here but it didn't stop me from curling my hair and hoping that it will last at least a half-hour or an hour for just pictures. I am trying my best to update ya'll with my ETA but the internet connection in my room is making me lose my patience so I'm hitting the beach and snapping away some pictures as well as catching up on my beauty sleep. (Follow me @lovebtntheracks on Instagram for current and live updates).  

Last night I wore this beautiful resort-like caftan dress (it isn't resort if it isn't white, right?) with my new Burberry strappy heels. I've been eyeing these heels since I laid my eyes on the My Burberry ad featuring my fave super models, Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss, wearing the strappy heels with the iconic khaki trench coat. Hope ya'll are having a beautiful start to the summer. Yes, it's officially summer now! Enjoy!!!

Zara caftan dress / Burberry strappy heels


Get the look:




Photos by Brian Ngo

9 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! I LOVE that dress!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collab ? Write me ivannaillescas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute look! :)
    Love the dress and strappy heels! :)
    Love the dress and strappy heels! :)

    Twitter | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen @YourBeautyFixJune 26, 2015 at 9:47 PM

    This reminds me so much of my time at the Valentin Resort in Cancun! Love that flawy dress on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is the most gorgeous look ever! Love it so much! I need this dress!!!

    Velveteencockroach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Audrey. I believe you will still be able to find one for yourself as well. It's quite recent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristen. I was in Cancun a few years back and absolutely loved it. I can't stay away from Mexico for too long, I get withdrawals and always find my way back. Hope you had a great time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Shannon, it is a beautiful caftan dress. Very summery :)

    ReplyDelete