May 9, 2015

SUMMER LACE


In just a few weeks, I will be basking under the sun and the sparkling turquoise waters rushing in to the Mexican shores. This will be my fourth time in Mexico and I doubt that I will ever get a bore out of the country's vibrancy and aesthetics that makes them stand apart from many other sun destinations I've visited. The thought of my return makes me really excited. My mind is blown with so many outfits I want to take with me. For certain, I am obsessed with white this summer. The tint is the perfect complement to my hair and complexion. Next, there is something about lace and that 70's look I can't get enough of. I've compiled a wishlist of items I'm swooning over for those summer days on the beaches and music festivals. Enjoy your weekend everyone and Happy Mother's Day!



Brought to you by DressLink.

1 comment:

  1. SURE, i want to own one

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete