May 11, 2015

SPRING NEUTRALS AND MY COURONNE


The heat is on and a dress and sleek leather sandals is always in order. It's my favourite also simplest way to dress without the pants or shorts. The lace-up front TFNC London Carly dress is the perfect inspo right off the Gucci S/S15 runway. Jumping back to my time in high school, I remember wearing a white top with the lace-up front so this dress reminded me a lot of that time I wore it to class. I loved it.

I have to admit, I love my new mini Couronne bag. The Geonic printing-used patterns and pastel colours are absolute perfection for this spring/summer.  It is pure love with the beautiful mix of colours that is versatile (with or without the metal strap) for a day or night outfit, it's my new favourite bag. Tres chic!

TFNC London dress / Couronne C-Quatre mini crossbody bag / Zara leather flat sandals



Brought to you by TFNC London and Wannabk

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bag, you look great. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete