May 8, 2015

MOOD OF THE DAY & THE WINK SHIFT DRESS


It's going to be an amazing day today and the wink pink shift dress is out for play. Another new work week come and gone and I can't wait to see the cherry blossoms in full blooms. In the schpeel  of my excitement, I'm wearing this pale pink shift dress by the Shopping Bag styled simply with a pair of suede booties to emphasize my mood of the day - life goes by in a wink of an eye, so savour every moment and cherish it with all your heart. 

The Shopping Bag is an online boutique with carefully curated collections offering a unique selection of clothing, accessories, home decor, beauty, and much more. The collections is the perfect retail therapy for every fashion sensitive woman. I want to exclusively share my special discount code LOVEBETWEENTHERACKS for 25% off your entire order at www.ShopTheShoppingBag.com. This code expires May 27th, 2015.

P.S. my fave are the cute handbagsdresses, and accessories, especially the temp tattoos that are perfect for this summer's festivals.



Photos by Vivian Chin
Sponsored by The Shopping Bag

1 comment:

  1. That dress is beyond cute! I absolutely love it!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete