May 22, 2015

BONNECHERE


This spring/summer, I've made a goal to visit more off-the-beaten paths in the province I was born and raised in, Ontario. It's going to be challenging with the multiple work I am juggling with but it will certainly happen. Last weekend, my friends and I visited the Bonnechere Caves in Eganville (an hour and half outside of Ottawa) and stumbled upon this gorgeous vast river along the trail. It was the highlight of my day, unfortunately, I've been to more interesting caves than this one. Once is good enough to say I've seen it and made an experience with it.      

Free People dressZara sandals / Forever 21 sunnies





The day was very humid so I styled as light as possible with this ribbed tunic dress and flat leather sandals. I went bare face with second day hair (hair went flat & the humidity will surely melt my face).


Photos by Brian Ngo

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great goal! It is amazing how many gorgeous places there are to see in Ontario :)

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that casual midi dress and your layered necklaces!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nlMay 23, 2015 at 1:16 PM

    amazing look and pictures!

    ReplyDelete