May 5, 2015

BELL SLEEVE TUNIC


Oak +Fort V necklace / Oak + Fort knot tie bracelet

It's been a while since I posted an #OOTD. I've been settling into my new job in the fashion office at Holt Renfrew and I'm loving it. Summer has started for me and I can't wait to venture outside of my hometown for off-the-beaten-paths and other Canadian gems. And Mexico in June! 

Yesterday, I was overcome with acute nostalgia for the days in the '70s. From the overwhelming amount of research I did on the current S/S15 trends to S/S16, the fashion attitude is remaining loyal to the past and reinventing itself to the new retro futuristic. Also, it seems I am staying loyal to the tunics this summer, like this denim bell sleeve tunic styled with fringed high heels and a leather messenger bag. I did change into flat leather sandals later on in the day to give my feet a rest. 



Get the look:




Photos by Vivian Chin



5 comments:

  1. your shoes are really trendy and chic
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/blazer-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the structured tunic. Ur look so chic.
    www.thefashionflite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melody, it's all about the fringe and suede this summer! Then again, it hasn't changed much at all since the last couple of summers :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tunic is gorgeous as are the shoes. They are perfection, Lina.
    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tunic is perfect and looks very comfy, absolutely love your shoes!

    http://onceuponatime224.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete