April 14, 2015

THE KNOT TIE DRESS

Wal-G Knot Tie Dress / Zara heels / Bizou necklace

Who is super stoked for the warm weather this week? It's pretty amazing and the anticipation was killing me inside because I wanted these warm weeks to come so badly and be able to shoot outdoors again. Like this killer knot tie dress by Wal-G that comes in all new kinds of print but I opted for the classic black, which I styled with heels for a downtown restaurant hop with my friends.




Photos by Brian Ngo.
This post is brought to you by Wal-G.

2 comments:

  1. Love the side detail of you dress! Stunning photos! I'm excited for the warmer weather as well :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so so pretty! That knot gives the dress the perfect shape!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete