March 26, 2015

THE WIDE CROP


TFNC London jacket / English Factory culottes / Topshop top (old) / Club Monaco Darelle top 
Cambridge Satchel bag / Zara heels / Forever 21 sunnies / Oak + Fort necklace

Have you guys read over my interview with JewelToned? If you did already, you'll remember my comment on the style trend for this spring/summer: culottes!! This summer 'culottes are making a huge comeback in short and longer lengths. The pant legs are so wide, it looks like you're wearing a skirt. It is going to be the new trouser silhouette to try.'  I'm obsessed with the monstrous wide pant legs this season and I love to advise my clients to try out the wide silhouette. Though, it isn't the style every woman would be willing to try because of its shape and size. It could be overwhelming for petite or heavier body figures, it's all about the right length and width to suit your shape.

However, I've gone extreme with this trend. And by extreme, I've gone really wide (remember, I'm very petite) and styled these babies with an old sheer top, heels and my new favourite jacket by TFNC London. The practicality of the jacket is chic and simply styled with any coveted items you may have in your closet.  


Get the look:





Photos by Vivian Chin, Edited by Brian Ngo
This post is brought to you by TFNC London

1 comment:

  1. You look great!

    www.frederikkes.com

    ReplyDelete