March 10, 2015

LIKE JANE

Zara top / Zara skirt / Zara gladiator sandals

Daylight savings time has started, which means an extra hour of light in the evening. Yay! I'm kickin' off the new week with tonal dressing in this Jane inspired outfit - camel leather top, faded pink (looks cream to me) leather skirt and taupe gladiator sandals. The visible seams along with the strappy sandals and color schemes has me reminiscing about my childhood in the safari. Coincidentally, my #ootd looks really good with my new blonde tresses.


Shop the look here:





Photos by Brian Ngo

2 comments:

  1. Beyond stunning! Those sandals are absolutely incredible.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sandals!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete