February 14, 2015

LE PARISIEN VALENTINE

 Club Monaco top / Zara trousers / Club Monaco coat / Vince loafers / Cambridge Satchel bag

A happy Valentine's to my special valentine who I've spent my life with for the past 6 years and we still find ways to make it exciting. He gives me unwavering support when I'm trying to build my career from the ground up again since the time I left my first career to pursue my passion. I hope everyone is spending this consumerist holiday with someone special or with good company and good wine. Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!





Photos by Brian Ngo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous photos! The outfit is also chic and edgy :) May I ask which camera lenses are you using? You always have such superb quality photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    www.frederikkes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful! It looks like a true winter wonderland where you are!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is s o lovely, nice jacket

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/statement-necklace-with-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stylish!

    Egle-Makeup Demon

    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete