January 6, 2015

DOWNTOWN FUNK


 Club Monaco dress / Vince loafers / Zara leather jacket / Chloe paraty bag

Hi ya'll! I am savouring my final week before I hit back to class and bury myself in textbooks and assignments. But I've made a promise to myself that I will put more time and effort into updating this website. If there is anything that you wish to see on this blog, please let me know in the comments below. 

Lately, I've been obsessed with sweater dresses especially during this coldest time of the year from where I live. It's the simplest way to dress when you're off-duty and still trying to keep it downtown-chic with my fave loafers and leather jacket. I love to find sweater dresses in wool-blends with cashmere and alpaca for the extra, fine softness and warmth that'll prevent the cold windchills from seeping through your dress. 





Photos by Brian Ngo

4 comments:

  1. www.rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nlJanuary 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM

    looks so good girl love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, your shoes are so cute!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice outfit. i really like your shoes
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG You are stunning!!!
    Your styling, hair & make up look AMAZING and angle of photos are very unique. Love everything about these photo! xxx


    Love from Tokyo
    http://lazydirtykitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete