January 1, 2015

TIME CAPSULE OF 2014


Hey everyone! I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope you had an amazing time ringing in the new year with family and friends and that you make 2015 an even better year. As I look back on 2014, I am truly thankful for all that has happened. It was a year of growth for me and Love Between the Racks. Many milestones were hit and many partnerships were made. I am truly thankful for leaving my career in 2013 to follow my dreams in the fashion industry and sharing my experiences and insights with my loyal readers. Everyday, I am excited to plan and put together an outfit, photoshoot and great content to inspire you with your own personal style. I feel uber grateful for all the love and support I receive from all of you, especially my wonderful boyfriend and pals whom have given me an enormous contribution of their time to help upkeep this blog. Without them, I would not be able to curate this blog. 

This new year's resolution, I hope to improve on time management, prioritizing and organizing my life, and posting more on my blog. These are more realistic goals for me than eating healthy and exercising more often which I should really focus on but I find it really difficult to resist things that are totally bad for you. It doesn't mean that I won't try; I definitely will, for my health's sake. What is your new year's resolution this year? 

Thank you all for being a part of my journey, I can't wait to add new and exciting changes to my website. Cheers to a kickass New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look back on 2014! I hope 2015 is treating you wonderfully so far!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had so many incredible outfits! Wishing you a wonderful 2015! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete