January 31, 2015

MARLED ON MARBLE


Club Monaco sweatshirt / Zara skirt (old) / Kurt Geiger London heels

It's going to get very busy for me in the next couple of weeks before reading week. Tons of assignments and catching up to do for all of my classes. Is anyone feeling overwhelmed? I have a terrible habit of racking up my weekly schedules with work, classes and my blog. But I'm doing some cool 3D projects so I will share that with you via lovebtntheracks@Instagram so follow my there for my work.

Have a terrific weekend everyone!





Photos by Brian Ngo

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! That sweater is just beautiful. And I love the skirt you paired with it.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt and necklace! Good luck with the assignments, I know all about being stressed right now trust :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cozy and comfy! The skirt is really cute :)

    Pastel Boulevard

    ReplyDelete