January 21, 2015

GRID MOTIFS


Club Monaco top / Zara skirt (old) / Marciano boots / H&M coat / Victoria Beckham sunglasses
Earrings thanks to Michael Colero / Oak + Fort necklace

I am totally obsessed with button down shirts, especially silk ones. It's a classic closet staple. Also the most convenient, go-to piece when you're on the go or have that "I have nothing to wear" moment. My favourites are from Club Monaco and Equipment. I styled this Club Monaco grid motif shirt with my old faux leather skirt and knee high suede boots. Don't have a button down shirt? Borrow one from your boyfriend's closet and style it over your fave pair of jeans or skirt and accessories. Now you're a classic beauty!

Have a terrific week everyone.






Photos by Brian Ngo


5 comments:

  1. I love it! That blouse is so pretty.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! love your coat and sunglasses btw!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right! Couldn't resist a grid motif. It's a timeless piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Genevieve, I'm glad someone returned those sunglasses. It was fate :)

    ReplyDelete