December 25, 2014

CHRISTMAS DAY

Club Monaco shirt dress / H&M knee-high boots

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone is spending this special day with their loved ones since every business is closed for business, except for the movie theatres where I may end up at like every other Christmas day I've spent for the past 3 years. It's a lazy kind of day which calls for lazy dressing with this denim shirt dress and knee-high boots.

Did you eat too much this holiday? A shirt dress is the perfect post-Christmas look to hide that food baby. Effortless and chic is the dress code for me today, what's yours?




Photos by Brian Ngo

10 comments:

  1. It is really chic without even trying indeed. Oh, i did that too every year, but i haven't in while. When in doubt, go to the movies. You look lovely Lina. Merry Christmas. Have fun!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started with Avatar one Christmas evening and since then I've gone to the movies ever since. Merry Christmas Busola, I hope you are spoiled rotten this year and many more years to follow. Best wishes love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful look! I love your dress and your hair :)

    ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look! great post!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you Jojo, my roots here look very dark so I went back to make it lighter. It will be in my next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Genevieve, I'm happy you liked my post. Let me know if there is anything that you'd like to see or anything you'd like to know with all things fashion <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kenny, I hope you'll come to Toronto someday and add me to your collection of street fashion candids. Let me know if you'd like anything for me to cover. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, sorry for the late response. It would be a great pleasure to photograph/feature you in my pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a problem at all. Better late than never. Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete