December 22, 2014

CHECK IT OUT

 Girls on Film blazer : Thanks to Little Mistress / Club Monaco brett tank (here) / Zara faux leather trousers (here)

Have you noticed anything different about me? If you guessed my hair, then you're absolutely right. Goodbye ombre hair and hello to full highlights with deep roots. It was a long 8-hour process with my colourist, Rebecca Pham, but I've gotten a lot of work done during that time. She is the reason behind all of the compliments I've received for my hair and I am never letting her out of my sight. Check her out at the Deberardini's salon at Fairview Mall and let her know I sent you for a 10% discount on any hair services.

Androgyny brings the classic tomboy style to a whole new level this decade. Blurring the gender divides, I styled this downtown cool, large check blazer with my fave all black attire from the silk tank to the wide-leg, faux leather trousers and suede heels. The dark tonal dressing gives a lot of contrast to my new hair and pinkish white skin.  





Photos by Brian Ngo
This post is brought to you by Red Light PRLittle Mistress.

13 comments:

  1. What a fantastic outfit. I absolutely love that jacket. The print works perfectly.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are amazing! Beautiful outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning coat, u look great <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trouser is soo cool! Love the combination of this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool and comfy pants. I love your blazer and your hair looks amazing. Happy Holidays. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice look. Very lady like but with that androgynous twist at the same time. Brilliant as always.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Idu! It was a frightening process lightening my hair through the 8-hours spent at the salon but I am grateful with my hairstylist who know what I want and knows how to do it safely and professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww thanks Surbhi, I'm so happy you like it. I love this blazer as well. Can't get enough of checks and plaids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Lauren, always a great pleasure to hear your thoughts on my posts. Happy holidays Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Melody and happy holidays to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Busola, I love that you always respond to my little blurbs. You're truly the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Stella, the trousers are amazing and so easy to wear. Try them out for yourself bella.

    ReplyDelete