November 14, 2014

SWEATER WEATHER

Club Monaco sweater / Zara skirt / H&M boots / Oak & Fort necklace

Winter is coming! My inbox is spammed with holiday gift giving ideas, holiday movie reruns are being advertised and I am three weeks away from saving the school semester. This is how I know winter is coming. Not to mention the first snowfall yesterday. This alpaca knit sweater by Club Monaco is the perfect blend and warmth to battle the windchill. I've become very prudent to the type of fibres used in my sweaters since my intensive training with textiles so cashmere, alpaca and mohair blends are my go-to staples.


Shop the look here:


Photos by Brian Ngo

9 comments:

  1. driving30_with_2getherNovember 14, 2014 at 3:32 PM

    This is such a gorgeous fall outfit. I love those boots :)

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style and sense of fashion. Perfectly beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Alain for your comment and visiting my blog. I had a friend with the same name as yours once. -xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love, I agree with the photography. My good friend is an amazing photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my absolute fave boots, I don't regret paying a lot for them at H&M. It is worth every cent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look - and great pics!

    hugs
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are beautiful! What I really love about a simple sweater like this is how they can be work time and time again, year after year! The oatmeal color is beautiful too. So worth the investment!


    xx


    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete