October 16, 2014

RIVERDALE


Club Monaco Lindy wrap trench (here) | Club Monaco Leathia crop sweater (here)
Club Monaco Brett tank (here) | Club Monaco Emily pants (here) | Vita Fede titan bracelet (here)
Oak + Fort necklace | House of Harlow heels

Happy Thursday everyone! I am going through my last few exams and I can't tell you how great it is to get it over and done with because the last one is on Tuesday. Then I could finally share my first video following up from the trailer video. I do apologize for the delay as I wanted to get everything sorted out so I could focus entirely on the videos and offer you the best viewing experience as much as possible. But I couldn't contain my excitement and really had to share the trailer with you knowing that it will be a few weeks before I could actually post my weekly videos.

Let's talk fashion. I'm smitten with this Lindy wrap trench that I went around the world for when Club Monaco had the wrap last season in a rustic blue colour. But this season's olive had me on my toes. It didn't take much convincing, it's a classic and I knew it belonged in my wardrobe the moment I saw it. Underneath this downtown-cool wrap, I paired my favourite crop style sweater with a delicate silk racerback tank perfect for the back-to-work look.


Photos by Brian Ngo

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit is beautiful - such a classic!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tremch coat. You look so stylish. And the surroundings for the pictures are so nice and picturesque. Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article. I was really enjoyed reading your post. This is truly worthy to read. Good content and good information. God bless!

    Jasmin
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good,love your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are always so dreamy and you look lovely. Yeah, that trench coat is a score!


    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, amazing photos! And I love the outfit (and your style) - minimalism with an edge and neutral colours are my thing.

    xx, one-cellar-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete