September 27, 2014

FALL TRIBALS


Charlotte Russe sweater (here) | Aritzia top | Zara skirt | Chloe Paraty bag | Vince booties (here)

I can't believe it's fall already and it is already four weeks into my school semester. Time just flies when you're constantly on the go and it never seems to end with me. I'd give anything for more time in a day to savour each down time I could get. 

This slub chenille knit sweater is a chic way to add a Southwestern pattern to the cold-weather layered looks and be apart of the tribal trend this fall. I styled the wrap with a basic black top and embellished cherry skirt similar to the colours of the patterns on the sweater. Whenever in doubt of what to wear with a pattern frenzy top, try styling the piece with matching or similar colours on the pattern.  

Photos by T. Pham


Shop the look here:


9 comments:

  1. driving30_with_2getherSeptember 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM

    That sweater is so so gorgeous! I love it.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I have the same skirt lol :) Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cardi!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow amazing cardigan! And you look stunning!

    Kisses ♥ Joana
    http://theblondelion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'd love to see how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jojo, the cardigan gave this look much more intensity than I'd thought.

    ReplyDelete