September 17, 2014

BACK TO COOL

 Aritzia Babaton sweater (here) | Zara faux leather skirt | Forever 21 necklace

You might have already noticed from these photos that my hair has gotten lighter with new blended highlights. So I did some tonal dressing to make my new hair colour stand out. Different shades of a single hue creates depth and intensifies the look. Hence, I styled this too-cool-for-school look with a marled grey batwing sweater over a faux leather flare skirt.

Photos by T. Pham


Shop the look here:


10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit combo!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweater! Looks very cozy :) Great styling too!
    www.StylebyOlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with that sweater! So cute!


    lifewithlexblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous, even with your windblown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweater and nice combo with the leather skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mark and it was very windy that day so it was hard to capture the perfect moment when my hair didn't eat up my face =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Olga, cozy all the way for this fall/winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Stella, could never go wrong with tonal dressing - xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Alexis, I'm obsessed too!! I love the modern and minimal approach of what this simple sweater can do to a single look. -xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lauren, I'm happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete