August 21, 2014

THE GUILD


Zara low-cut lace dress (here) | Zara oversize jacket (here
Aldo sunglasses (like here) | Balenciaga glove wedged sandals

It's mid-August and I'm certain it's still summer right now. But the autumn-like winds tells us otherwise and it seems like its here to stay. Evidently, I am wrapped up in this chic cozy oversized wool jacket and fall colours. The jacket's nubby texture is reminiscent of a sophisticated mixture of wool and other elements, with the softness of my favourite sweatshirt. It was a fitting choice to style over my low-cut lace dress that is designed with the right amount of slits on both sides.

Where am I you ask? It is my first time here at the Guild Park and it was absolutely magical. Brian was almost convinced that he was in heaven when he stood before the sky-high columns and architectural remnants saved from the many historical buildings around the city. It's no wonder this hidden gem is popular for wedding shoots. Every bit of this garden is so ethereal.


Photos by Brian Ngo


Shop the look here:


3 comments:

  1. You look as lovely as ever. The cardigan makes me so sad because I am not ready for fall weather to come. You, however, always shine, no matter what you wear. I just love your style.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo shoot. I like it very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,


    Your comment literally made my day. I am so happy to know that you like my style. I hope to continue to inspire you and many others on my journey. Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete