June 16, 2014

POSTCARDS FROM TOBERMORY



1. Hidden gem of Tobermory
2. Quick break with great company and stunning view @ Bruce Peninsula
3. Live music video shoot for Bad Bad Not Good 
4. Behind the scenes with my dream team @ the Flowerpot Island
5. Starry night @ Tobermory

Tobermory has left a special imprint in our hearts and memories. We will never get over the time Brian played a frightening prank on us with the bear grunts in the background while we roasted our marshmallows around the fire pitt in complete darkness. We disregarded all bear protocols and bolted back to our cottage before we learned that there was no bear. Now we'll have a story to tell and something to set our revenge on.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by Brian Ngo, Tom Pham, Vivian Chin

8 comments:

  1. stunning pictures!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures of such a wonderful place. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana and definitely I'll take a browse to your site. Chat soon bella <3

      Delete
  5. Pretty cool shots. Love everything about this photos.

    Did you just say you left your marshmallows behind? :) Hahaha, i would have died first before running.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Busola! Yup we left our marshmallows as well as our camera equipment and my phone which I ran back for so I would have died first LOL

      Delete