June 1, 2014

BRUCE


Front Row Shop skirt (here) | Zara crop top

Today's outfit essential: the a-line skirt with soft pleats. It may be a difficult piece to pull off especially with petite body frames like mine. The pleats creates a bulge in the mid area so you want to avoid looking short and shapeless as much as possible.  The pleats in any skirt looks best with a fitted crop top or a top paired with a waist belt to define the waistline creating an illusion of longer legs. It's a fun outfit for the summer so be adventurous with the prints and colours. 

Thank you all greatly for participating in my last giveaway. Congratulations to Mariana Celezce on winning the $100 ASOS GC Giveaway. It was fun reading through all of your suggestions for my next giveaway and it has given me a lot of ideas to host my next ones. I look forward to it. I do really appreciate it!


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by T. Pham, Brian Ngo


6 comments:

  1. You look so perfect!! Amazing pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to the the amazing backdrop and you my dear are rocking that crop top like no other. Fantastic look!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your skirt!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is fantastic and you combined it so well with the top. Looks great. The pictures are amazing - nice surroundings :)
    fashionfascinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm your new follower now :)

    ReplyDelete