May 1, 2014

BRICKWORKS

Burberry top | Mackage leather jacket | Zara skirt & heels

I'm not exactly sure what's happening with the weather in the Canadian hemisphere but it looks like I am not ready to roll out my spring/summer wardrobe just yet. The wools and cashmere scarves are still hanging on for the last bits of the single digits weather. I am utterly tempted to showcase my spring swag but this weather is causing a major road block to it ever happening. On another note, today's outfit is edgy and chic. The flirty fit-and-flare skirt silhouette in faux leather adds a bit of fashion-forward edge along with a light-blue checked shirt. Lastly, I styled a leather jacket and strappy sandals to enhance, yet complement the edgy look. 


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin




Photos by Brian Ngo

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with your top!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your entire outfit is spot-on. I really like the flirtiness of the skirt. It has been cold where I'm at too in the US. It is more like Fall but next week will be in the 80s. Soon you will be able to rock your spring outfits.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete