April 21, 2014

IN BETWEEN DREAMS

Club Monaco dress & bracelet | Zara heels | Forever 21 necklace

Happy Easter Monday everyone! Today's outfit is the perfect dress for the chic girl on the go. I always love a simple slip-on dress especially this beauty that I am wearing with unique prints and subtle high-low trims that sets the style of long elegance but with the comfort and youthful style of a short dress. It is always difficult to contain my excitement and my wallet every time I visit Club Monaco. I bet there is a store that makes you feel the same way I do and if so, let's hear it.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by Brian Ngo, T. Pham

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress!
    great blog!
    following you dear<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress - love the dainty jewellery paired with it too!
    Great photos!

    Martha
    www.myfashionlogbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    hugs
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete