March 2, 2014

WRAP AROUND


Zara wrap around cardigan (like here) | Babaton turtleneck | J Brand skinnies 
Anine Bing studded boots | Cambridge Satchel bag | Aldo sunnies
Accessories by Nhung | Tom Binns spike bracelet



Lately the slightest bit of snowfall frightens us all as it seems to never stop. Along with most locals, I am convinced that this is the most snow I have ever seen this year and we are still holding high hopes for this icebox to melt and never return. As quoted from Bryan Boy, "this is the ultimate cockblocker for clothes and shoes." And indeed it truly is. Today, I am all wrapped up with my favourite cardigan that has kept me warm and toasty through my recent travels in Asia, continuous plane rides and now. Underlying the massive cardigan, I kept it neutral with a long sleeve turtleneck and white skinnies with black accessories for contrast.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by T. Pham

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cam on ban. Thank you for your continued support.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time for reading and commenting on my posts =)
      Chat soon!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cardi and photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blanket-like cardi is my ultimate fave wherever I go. It's essential and I'd be really sad if I forget to pack it with me.

      Delete
  4. Great look. I have a similar sweater from Aritizia, however now it has a hole =( Great post.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, thank you for your comment. That's unfortunate with your sweater, I hope it's fixable. Have you tried taking it into a seamstress? Maybe they could work their magic fingers to get that sweater looking new again? Good luck bella xoxo

      Delete
  5. You look very chic. I like the cardi and boots. Have a good day.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket is a real beauty and i love that it is really so chic and stylish too. Those shoes Lina.....<3!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardigan's amazing. Love this cozy look. So glad I found your blog through lookbook! New follower ^_^


    x freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete