March 7, 2014

PARAKEET, PAISLEY & LITTLE LACE DRESS


Wilfred blazer | Zara lace dress | Manolo Blahnik sandals | Chloe paraty bag | Louis Vuitton sunglasses

A playful modern paisley blazer is a great way to let your personal style shine through in warm temps of San Francisco. The parakeet jacket adds extra pizzazz along with the lace dress. It makes the look a feminine and oh-so-sophisticated look.

Make it work appropriate by wearing a bright coloured blazer over a tank dress and accessorizing with chic high-heel sandals. Also, this must-have lace dress is ideal for day or for night. The pair is a perfect option for any outing.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by Ryan Chua

14 comments:

  1. The dress and the shoes are so pretty! I'm loving your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, I hope to do something new to my hair in a couple weeks. The addiction of hair colouring continues.

      Delete
  2. I really like that yellow jacket you have on with your dress! Beautiful photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren, the jacket is a wonderful timeless piece that's a perfect wrap around with any little dress.

      Delete
  3. those toes aren't pretty =P. ok ill stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Alina: You look so pretty. I am really into the color and structure of the jacket. Your slip dress is so chic.
    I hope you enjoy your weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, I hope you enjoy your weekend as well. Keep in touch =)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know!!! HAHA I love how you had to tell me that hahahaha silly Ryan

      Delete
  6. That is a lovely blazer and your lace dress is one in a million. You look so fiiine.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. georgeus !! adoro the dress, kisss

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely and chic !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skincare product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, very ladylike but still young and fresh!

    ReplyDelete