March 1, 2014

COCOON


H&M coat | Talula Babaton top | American Apparel leggings | Anine Bing studded boots



Hello everyone! Today, I decided to layer up and hide everything inside this grey marled cocoon coat and gone all black from the waist down to not overpower the coat's textural finish. I really love the shape of this coat and it is absolutely perfect for days like today's minus double-digits with windchill. I could layer as much as I can underneath and won't feel as if I'm over stuffing myself. To top it off, I vamped it up in Bobbi Brown's classic crimson shade. Winter is still around and not leaving anytime soon for us Canadians so I'll rock this shade for as long as I can until the temperatures get warmer.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin



Photos by T. Pham

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon, I believe you could still find it in stores now. Grab it before it's too late!

      Delete
  2. Aweosme pics <3
    Super cool outfit
    Nice Work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/iron-club.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're awesome, thank you for the kind words. Your blog is unique and certainly brings out your personality, keep it up.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Iris, certainly a timeless piece.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful coat!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a pleasure hearing from you darling, and thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love this coat! I just purchased a similar one for myself. I'm in Toronto too! :P

    xo, Dee

    http://RegalRubbish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it perfect for this weather! You could layer up as much as you want and not have an impact on its shape. And hello fellow Torontonian!

      Delete
  6. Amazing outfit - gorgeous combo of the coat and boots! x

    ReplyDelete