March 12, 2014

CROPPED & TRUMPET


Zara top | Zara skirt | Aldo sunnies | Manolo Blahnik sandals

The trumpet silhouette is the perfect skirt to dress up or down. The fit-and-flare style carried on from last season is still an effortless must-have for your closet. I love to downplay the look with a sweatshirt on my off-duty days and dress it up with a cropped top and heels for a more flattering silhouette and allover geometric motif. Ryan and I had a lot of fun roaming around Market Street and let's not forget the amount of twirling around we did with every outfit I photographed in. Unfortunately, the Ryan Chua x Love Between the Racks edition is coming to an end soon. I tried to prolong these posts as long as I could and really wished I had more time in San Francisco. I hope y'all are enjoying these last several looks as much as we have. Stay tuned for my last post with Ryan and more to come this summer... hopefully. 


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by Ryan Chua

19 comments:

  1. in love with your croopet top
    kisss pretty

    www.thechicmode.com new post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maite. Stay tuned for another take on the cropped top. I love it too!

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing look. You look gorgeous!

    www.superwomanchick.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind words from a beauty, thanks a bunch love!

      Delete
  3. SO pretty!

    hugs <3 - behindtheattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt!
    <3
    www.haynab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayna, the skirt is so versatile and looks great with any top. I hear it calling your name ;)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous outfit - such a lovely combo! Great post.

    myfashionlogbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly appreciate it, thanks hun.

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous look. I love everything about that crop top! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely love that. Will get it to right now! Talk soon <3

      Delete
  7. You done a great job :)
    Awesome look and super cool pics
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/200-am.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hadrien, I'm happy you enjoyed it =)

      Delete
  8. Ah, I love this look! Such a pretty spring top. I just bought a floral trumpet skirt from Zara too, will have to see about pairing it with a similar crop top! You look adorable

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you paired your skirt with. Keep in touch and let's inspire each other. Lots of love.

      Delete
  9. Love the look! The skirt is so pretty :)

    I've nominated you the Liebster Award. My apologies if you've already been nominated. Check out my blog post for more info :)

    http://www.pastelblvd.com/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    xx Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps love, extremely kind of you. Much love <3

      Delete