March 16, 2014

CHARLOTTE

Charlotte Russe shirt dress | J. Crew statement necklace


Unfortunately, this completes the Ryan Chua and Love Between the Racks collaboration for Charlotte Russe. The fashion retailer targets the young, twenty-something American girl who's trendy and loves to snag major savings on the latest styles and trends. I had the pleasure of shooting with various items from the current collection in the most ethereal place from all of San Francisco, Palace of Fine Arts. The white shirt dress unintentionally flows with the celestial background, which reminds me of Greek goddesses in the ancient Greek history. The beautiful city has left quite an imprint in my heart and I am certain I will return for more.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

This post is brought to you by Charlotte Russe

Photos by Ryan Chua, Lina Dinh

12 comments:

  1. Wow, the place is wonderful !
    Nice dress !

    Xx
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely visit this beauty some day. San Francisco is beauty itself and definitely my favourite city of California.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Lina: You always look lovely. The photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, you are super kind. Thank you for following my posts, much love bella!

      Delete
  3. This place just took my breath away. So pretty!

    Hope you can visit my blog and maybe we could follow each other on gfc, lookbook and bloglovin? :)

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'll definitely visit now and certainly will follow as well.

      Delete
  4. Love that dress and it looks so beautiful on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, I'm glad it all came together i.e. outfit, backdrop and weather =)

      Delete
  5. I love these photos! The Palace of Fine Arts is so beautiful, isn't it?

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania, yes that's correct. This is the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. It truly is a beauty.

      Delete