February 14, 2014

SINGAPORE WINTER




Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope everyone is out spending this overly publicized day with someone special. I'd like to share with you beautiful photos from my stay in Singapore and let you know that I haven't died off the blogosphere just yet. I've been very occupied with loads of school work and midterm exams coming up in two weeks so I am procrastinating and getting of my notes organized for those big days. Also, I hope everyone is okay from the volcanic eruption in Indonesia. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by it.

Stay tune for an exciting announcement coming soon. Thank you for reading everyone and stay warm and close to your loved ones! Xoxo~

Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. lovely dress and photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Looks so amazingly warm outside there! You look really lovely!

    ReplyDelete