February 5, 2014

POSTCARDS FROM SINGAPORE


"Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey." - Pat Conroy
Asos dress | Vera Wang Lavender flats

I've dreamt long and far for this day to come and finally I am here in a place I've fantasized about all my life. I cannot get over its magnificent beauty, whether it's by day or by night. Here I am balancing on top of the city's most beautiful hotel, the Marina Bay Sands, digesting every second of its breathtaking view.  

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week everyone!


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin



10 comments:

  1. Wow Singapore looks so interestind and you are very pretty in this pink dress!!


    New post on my blog : http://autumninneverland.blogspot.com/2014/01/is-it-cold-outside.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind Kriszti, thank you for visiting my blog. I will post more of this beautiful city in the coming days.

      Delete
  2. I love singapore clean city and safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it is extremely clean and safe in Singapore. I can walk around and about with my bag open no problem. It's just Southeast Asia we all have to worry about with out belongings and such.

      Delete
  3. You're in Singapore Lina? Aww you're so close ^^ beautiful asos dress I like the prints :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left not too far long ago, I will come visit you in the near future doll face. And I hope you and your family are coping well with the volcanic eruption. Please take care of yourself girl.

      Delete
  4. You look awesome in that gorgeous dress Lina. Happy you made it there. Definitely not disappointing. Just one more thing to check off your bucket list.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest Busola, yes I am so grateful to check off many items on my bucket list and can't wait to check off the rest.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks love, I am getting better and better with the camera as I progress. Can't wait to invest in some new macro lenses.

      Delete