January 12, 2014

WAT PHRA KAEW



Wat Phra Kaew AKA Temple of the Emerald Buddha is the most beautiful and important Buddhist temple in Thailand.  The temple is located in the heart of Bangkok and is most frequently visited by foreign tourists and Thai locals alike.  It houses Phra Kaew Morakot, the most highly revered Buddha image carved from a single block of fine jade. The image is so intricately decorated that once you enter the temple, you will feel as if you entered the City of Angels.  After seeing these stunning images of what I've witnessed in person, the images still don't do justice to the beauty of its majestic and intricate architecture.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. breathtaking pictures. I love this post. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous place! I cannot get over all of those incredible details. Your pictures are breathtaking. Following you! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete