January 27, 2014

DOUBLES






Could anyone guess where I am when I took these amazing photos? I'll give you a hint. They are the twin skyscrapers of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and they are visible from just anywhere around the city. If you guessed the Petronas Towers, then you're right! The twin towers are amazing by day and by night, however the view by night was my favourite and it is most impressive in person than in photos. The towers light up brightly among the skyline attracting thousands of tourists daily. The shopping mall inside the towers offers high end shopping. No trip to Kuala Lumpur is complete without seeing these towers.

I appreciate all the comments I've received from my recent travel posts. I'd also like to thank all of those who participated in my newest giveaway sponsored by JollyChic. As an extension of my gratitude, JollyChic and I would like to extend the contest to February 8th to give everyone a chance to submit their entries. So if you haven't done so, you can still make those entries before our contest closes. I will return to posting my outfits and fashion reviews next month in Los Angeles and San Francisco. I can't wait to share my new goodies with you all.


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo's! Looks like a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such amazing photography!
    I've recently visited Kuala lumpur and i agree that it is definitely isn't a complete trip until you visit the twin towers ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly amazing. Love how you capture the landscapes and views. Beautiful!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete