December 25, 2013

SIEM REAP



 Zara Wrap Around Cardigan (here) | Talula Top | Club Monaco Pants | Steve Madden Sandals




Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday as much as I am in Malaysia right now. I have so many photos and stories to share about my experience in Asia. I am so excited to share it all to y'all. These photos were taken in the former Hindu temples, now a Buddhist complex of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The famous symbol of Cambodia is the country's prime attraction for visitors around the world. It is a lot of walking and climbing up and down the stairs so thankfully I dressed comfortably for this amazing experience. Opt for loose fitting peg pants and comfortable shoes. 

Thank you for reading and happy holidays everyone! More photos and stories to follow so stay tuned.



Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren for the lovely words, happy holidays boo! Xoxo~

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and nice info. Have fun. You must be kinda happy you missed the worst ice storm ever in Toronto. Hope your family was okay though.

    Happy Holidays!
    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Busola, yes I am very happy that I've missed the second black out Toronto has had. I haven't been around for the blackout madness. My family got their power back next day despite the cold night they endured. How is the new province treating you over there love?

      Delete
  3. aww I love the photos! they look absolutely great! it would be nice if we could follow each other! Please let me know soon! Merry Christmas :">

    Cheers,
    itsjilliansday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jillian! Happy holidays love.

      Delete
  4. A very enchanting dark place. I would love to visit

    Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should. Such an amazing experience!

      Delete
  5. One of my fave place in the world even if i haven't been there, the view is just so breathtaking :)
    Happy New Year!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also one of my fave destinations from my bucket list. Definitely check it out if you're ever in Asia love.

      Delete
  6. Nice outfit! Love your style! You look genius! Love your outfit!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, thank you for your kind words. I truly appreciate your time coming by my site. More to come, stay tune darling. Xoxo~

      Delete