December 30, 2013

POSTCARDS FROM MACAU



Mira Mew Jacket | Zara Pants | YSL Top | Chloe Paraty Bag

Happy New Years Eve everyone!! Has everyone settled their plans with what you're going to wear tonight yet? I am super excited to be celebrating NYE in Hong Kong this year at the W Hotel. If you are in the city, I hear it is majorly crazy packed during this time of the year so head out early to avoid the lively car and human traffic. Yesterday, I had the fun pleasure of revisiting Asia's Las Vegas also known as Macau. It was very much from what I remembered from my last experience. The ultimate experience isn't complete once you indulge in Macau's most favoured delectables - Portuguese tarts, beef and pork jerky, and peanut cookies - all found in Senado Square.

Hong Kong is very cold and extremely busy at this time of the year so what I wore wasn't enough to battle through this weather. I styled this long beautiful tweed cardigan with a neutral black and white palette. I didn't want to overpower the look with too many colours and textures so I kept it simple and monochrome underneath. Hope y'all have a wonderful new years eve and have set your new years resolutions for next year. Next year, I'd love to post more and go out of my comfort zone and experiment with various colours and textures. I'd love to hear what y'all have planned for NYE as well as your resolutions so please share with me in the comments section below.

Thank you for reading and happy new years y'all. Enjoy and let's bring in the new year 2014!


Stay Fabulous

Follow on Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning and I love your jacket!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous look, great pics love your coat!
    Have a very stylish New Year! <3
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/up-in-woods.html

    ReplyDelete