November 5, 2013

SCHOOL OF FASHION + STYLE


 


Hope everyone is having a great week so far while I'm procrastinating and cramming research papers and assignments for school.  Before I go back to my papers, I'd like to share something amazing with y'all and I know that all of you could really benefit from this post at the end of the day. I discovered a wonderful website called Skillshare, a global community where students like us learn real-world skills at your own time and pace. For those fashion and style bloggers like myself, you will learn a lot from industry leaders who are shaping the world of fashion today. So give the School of Fashion & Style Classes a go and I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

Also, these self-paced online classes can answer to all those emails and questions I've been getting about my photos like what camera do I use, who's your photographer, where did I learn to pose, etc.  Classes I'd recommend are: Introduction to Portraiture, Introduction to Fashion Photography, Eye of the Beholder (Introduction to Beauty Photography), The Fashion Pitch, Introduction to Fashion Lookbooks, and Trend Spotting.  These are all apart of the School of Fashion & Style and are wonderful classes to help you get the high quality photos you desire, posing like you're born with it, photographing like a pro. What's also great about these classes are its lifetime access with a one-time-only purchase and projects to help you gain those skills you've been missing.  The step-to-step tutorials are extremely easy to follow as well as master.

Take a class on Skillshare and click here to get $10 to start learning today.


Stay Fabulous!


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Hello dear. hanks for commenting on my blog. Sure we can follow each other, I like your blog. I followed you now via GFC and I Liked your Facebook using my personal acct (Name: Jenniya). I hope you'll do the same and I will wait for you in my blog. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.
    Join Oasap Thanksgiving Giveaway .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yes I would love to follow each other. I'm your follower number 80 on gfc and 47 on bloglovin. Hope you do the same.

    Have a nice day =)

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm your follower as Nebihan Akça on GFC, Bloglovin and Google+ I'll be happy if you do the same.

    See you :)

    http://nebihanakca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring pictures, especially the last one!

    I hope you will follow me back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post sweety! interesting ;)

    come to see my new post sweety..
    NEW POST: http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/11/05/great-outfit-and-pictures-but-who-made-who-is-she/
    FACEBOOKk: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    G+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello dear! you have got a great informative blog...thanks for following me, now following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following back c:

    Abigail x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such an amazing site! I'll have to check it out :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this site with us! I'm going to check it out! :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete